I hope this finds you enjoying a great end to 2020 and filled with hopeful anticipation for 2021! We’ve had a challenging year, but God has seen us through. As my last newsletter, I’ve labored over what to write. How can I express all that is in my heart! My mind is flooded with images of your faces, the conversations shared, the prayers offered, and the lives impacted.
What I know is that my heart is full.
- Full of love for each of you.
- Full of respect for your fortitude in the face of all the challenges we’ve experienced over my time serving.
- Full of awe for your selflessness.
- Full of wonder for how you care for aging parents, or manage single motherhood, or juggle multiple children’s schedules, or support your husband, or work a full-time or part-time job doing one or more those things.
- Full of gratitude for how you’ve loved me, served alongside of me, encouraged me, and supported my vision for the Women’s Ministry.
Through tears I say, “Thank you!” In October, I shared about Discerning the Voice of God; in November, I wrote about Obeying the Voice of God; and in December, I encourage Resting in the Voice of God. Allow Him to sing over you.
“The Lord your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing.”
Once we’ve discerned God’s Voice and choose to obey it, then as we walk in fulfillment of His plan for our lives, we can rest knowing that He rejoices over us with singing.
It truly has been my joy, privilege, and honor to serve you. May you continue to be women who follow closely, listen intently, and obey the Lord fully.
Serving with Love,